Wednesday, February 18, 2009

january

So i know that it is a little late to be posting this as January is almost over.  Its been so busy around here i just recently got a new puppy, cut 9 in of my hair off, and finally got glasses i so desperately needed.  The puppy (named brooklyn) has been pretty good he has his accidents lol but all in all he has surprised me.  Basically though,  my life has completely changed i look feel and even act different and its been a good change.  2009 has seemed to bring a promising air that i am hoping will stay a while.  As i am sure for many of you, 2008 was a difficult year for me, and i am more than thrilled it is over. It is a time for new beginnings and to be open to all things that may come this year!

 

I am also very excited because I finally got my macbook working again. just picked it up from the apple store last night and it seems brand new =]. It is SO much easier to keep up with my blog and youtube on the macbook. I have never been nor probably ever will be a fan of PCs so now that this is up and running i am hoping ill be able to update regularly! Hope everyone is having a good week!

 

<3

Maryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment