Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009

More snow! I’m so tired of snow, I feel like winter should be over already! I want spring, warm breezes, light girly floral dresses, and open sandals without frozen little toes that come with wearing them during the winter (iv tried it twice and yes I even ventured out last night with socks and heels…still not so fond of it but its growing on me). 

Iv been really into fashion blogs….almost to obsession! Maybe it’s just me but I find it so much more inspiring to see “real” people wearing “real” clothes. The ideas are wonderful as well as most of these bloggers mix high end with cheaper finds (some wonderful fashion bloggers who must really know how much us “less fortunate in the funds area” love high end things will even find a look a-like or give other options).  Right now though I am really enjoying Seaofshoes.com and Polyvore.com (yes polyvore have a blog. LOVE ) Hope  this never ending winter isn’t leaving you bored with winter fashion as I am! <3

 

Xox

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment